Brownies are the best treat to make on a Sunday or any day of the week for that matter. Who doesn’t love the chocolately gooeyness that brownies are? Every time I used to make brownies they would also turn out too gooey or just plain liquid. I would always doubt the recipe, the ingredients and the cooking time. But now I have actually found a recipe that is just so simple and perfect that anyone can make them. Follow these 8 simple steps for those chocolate brownies:
Ingredients: (Makes 12)
- 80 Grams Cocoa Powder
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 65 Grams Plain Flour
- 250 Grams Unsalted Butter
- 200 Grams Dark Chocolate
- 360 Grams Caster Sugar
- White Chocolate Buttons
- 100 Grams Diary Milk
- Get a baking tray (11”x 7”) and slightly coat in butter to stop the mixture from sticking. Preheat the oven 180, 160 (fan oven) gas mark 4.
- Add the chocolate and butter and melt over a simmering pan until melted and smooth.
- Once melted, take off the heat. In a separate bowl add the sugar, flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add the melted chocolate into the bowl with the sugar.
- Mix and set to the side. Crack the eggs in another bowl and mix. Then fold in the egg mix into the chocolate mixture.
- Add some chocolate chunks or maybe nuts. Personally, I added some diary milk and white chocolate buttons.
- Pop in the baking tray and place in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and cool for 1 hour.
What are your favourite brownie extras? (Mines white and milk chocolate chunks)